• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prather Boat For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philshobbyshop

I am selling a boat for a friend. Take a look at these pictures. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping of $18.00 to the lower 48 states. I don't know much about this boat, but it look really clean and nice. Yes, this is an older boat, but I can't find any major damage. Send me a message if you are interested in this boat. I can take more pictures if you want to see anything up close. This boat looks like it is a fiberglass boat.

Thanks

Steve

260-312-9080

Attachments

• CIMG5728.JPG
    CIMG5728.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • CIMG5730.JPG
    CIMG5730.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • CIMG5740.JPG
    CIMG5740.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 38
I am selling a boat for a friend. Take a look at these pictures. I am asking $200.00 plus shipping of $18.00 to the lower 48 states. I don't know much about this boat, but it look really clean and nice. Yes, this is an older boat, but I can't find any major damage. Send me a message if you are interested in this boat. I can take more pictures if you want to see anything up close. This boat looks like it is a fiberglass boat.

Thanks

Steve

260-312-9080
What does everyone think? I have people looking at this but no one wants to make an offer? Just wondering if someone is looking to get into racing and is wanting a nice boat for $150.00? I thought this would be worth at least $150.00. Please reply if anyone is interested. I have had an offer of $115.00 and would like to get more out of it.

Thanks

Steve

260-424-0065 Store line

Back