Post Your Cool Race Picture

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Best Picture ever taken of a crash in action or i would think i do. Greg David and Scott Whitcraft build 2 Carbon Fiber Twins 1 Twin got destroyed as show in the Pic and I own the other 1 sole survivor enjoy

Wow. That's an incredible shot Julian!! Here is a double uploaded video, (low quality), of my and Mitch Atwells Open Tunnel heat at the 2012 Fall Nats. He was running his Gas Tunnel and I was running an HTB 360. I got inside coming off bouy 6 and Mitch decides to block. Watch what happened. I went on to win the heat anyway, right MItch???? He and I were playing with each other the entire heat and the deal was, I had to pass him on the inside!!!!..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That's an incredible shot Julian!!
I own the Brother of that Twin thats destroyed. It took alot of man hours just to build the Tub its awful to see one of the 2 destroyed but ones is still breathing ;-) it will roar very soon

J , that twin shot you posted is AWESOME, props and turn fin only- NICE B)

I have seen that wreck shot before- can you say carnage :blink:

I didn't take them but I did do the soaking after my Daughters first trophy a couple years ago. B) IMG_2178.jpgIMG_2179.jpgIMG_2180.jpg

I have the Best Picture ever taken of a crash in action or i would think i do. Greg David and Scott Whitcraft build 2 Carbon Fiber Twins 1 Twin got destroyed as show in the Pic and I own the other 1 sole survivor enjoy
Wow!!..another great pic.!!

Scott and Gregg took there racing very Serious!!!!!! Both are Great guys in the Ft. Wayne IN area.

Roadrunner Twin Extreme III :p
Very Nice Pic of the IntimiGator RR Twin Xtreme. I brought this boat to Charleston 3 year ago BRAND NEW Never Fired with VAC91s. it ran just like that all weekend!!!!!!!! It WON a lot of races..This is One of the NEW GENERATION ROADRUNNER XTREME TWIN Big Block Boats!! MR. Stan Fox (austria) bought the boat just a few weeks after Charleston...... He got One hell of a Boat!!!!!

P1000918-MOTION.gif
Serious lane three to lane one driving infraction....DQ!!! Incredible thing is I believe he would have kept running had it not been for the dead boat he "prop walked" over!!!....lol
The sad thing is that the boat in lane #1 (my boat) is the "propwalking " boat! :(

How much damage did you get?

I did never get a chance to look at it.

Fredrik.

This is the best sequence shots I've ever seen. The sequence was sent to me shortly I moved from Florida in 2003. Mary Hellwig pics - maybe.

CHEERS !!! Bob

Roadrunner Twin Extreme III :p
Very Nice Pic of the IntimiGator RR Twin Xtreme. I brought this boat to Charleston 3 year ago BRAND NEW Never Fired with VAC91s. it ran just like that all weekend!!!!!!!! It WON a lot of races..This is One of the NEW GENERATION ROADRUNNER XTREME TWIN Big Block Boats!! MR. Stan Fox (austria) bought the boat just a few weeks after Charleston...... He got One hell of a Boat!!!!!
I think this is the same boat Mr Fox has after a bit of re-decoration:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3pWoPhxlhycsbHdmQLB8_NMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

We call him Steve here in Australia. :p

This is the best sequence shots I've ever seen. The sequence was sent to me shortly I moved from Florida in 2003. Mary Hellwig pics - maybe.

CHEERS !!! Bob

attachicon.gif
1.JPG
attachicon.gif
2.JPG
attachicon.gif
3.JPG
attachicon.gif
4.JPG
attachicon.gif
5.JPG

LMAO- Pinky !!!!

Marys pics for sure B)

I have seen the last 2 pics and another after they came apart- but never the wreck. ;)

Thats our boy Ron Bird pulling them apart.

That was a Circus Circus that Perry T-Boned - For the life of me I cant remember his name- Mike something ?? Tall guy- hadnt seen him around in several years. The boat was repaired and ran OK - I purchased it back in 07 or so - somewhere I have pics of it. It was HEAVY as heck after the repair and never really was right with the power I had at the time. In hindsite I shoulda kept the Gen 3 Insane Hydro (won in a raffle) that I traded him for it -_- -_- -_-

I'm over winged boats anyway ^_^

Thanks for sharing Bob.

Andy

Heres one for ya Julian.

Winternats, at the ski lake.

This was one of the heats, not the final.452.jpg

On the way to your first National win.

CHEERS !!! Bob

attachicon.gif
1.JPG
attachicon.gif
2.JPG
attachicon.gif
3.JPG
attachicon.gif
4.JPG
attachicon.gif
5.JPG
Bob , I did that in a full size Kneeler 20 SS hydro ! Wife was not happy to see me come home with the wrecked boat on the roof of the van and my shoulder and arm fuzzed up !! My boat was firmly inserted into Tom Cronks boat who rolled up in front of me .

Back