Post Your Cool Race Picture

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Lets see what you guys and gals have for cool race pics that YOU have taken -

I will start it off,

"can you guess how many seconds are left on the clock ? :p "

2u5uolv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well being that the drivers are all looking right and all the coaches are looking at the clock I would say 5 seconds.

And....Otto whispering in Hearls ear....."Go ahead, cut him off". :lol:

Well being that the drivers are all looking right and all the coaches are looking at the clock I would say 5 seconds.

And....Otto whispering in Hearls ear....."Go ahead, cut him off". :lol:
Tommy he just called you Otto. :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

You left your self wide open for this one.

The YOU part is the tough one. I got a new camera last year and can't say that I've taken any shots with it as my daughter-in-law grabs it and takes most of them while my son and I are busy elsewhere. I do try to give her photo credit though as she's getting good at shooting the boats.

The YOU part is the tough one. I got a new camera last year and can't say that I've taken any shots with it as my daughter-in-law grabs it and takes most of them while my son and I are busy elsewhere. I do try to give her photo credit though as she's getting good at shooting the boats.

Post em up Ron - all good.

Tim love the Bud shot.....

Not exactly a race pic, but sure reminded me of racing my ModVP tunnel when this older style STV passed by our marina on the IW near Myrtle Beach today!!!... :)

null_zps3ed68750.jpg

Crash pix? I've got a few of those.

BTW, I've got about 178 shots from last year at Hobart so if you've got any requests on your boat there, I'll see if I have any. I've also got more from previous years.

The first one was from the `07 Gas Nat's, the second was Phil's boat from last year at Hobart.

2007GasNats007.jpg

100_1877.JPG

Serious lane three to lane one driving infraction....DQ!!! Incredible thing is I believe he would have kept running had it not been for the dead boat he "prop walked" over!!!....lol

Back