Possible stolen boat on ebay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That "Genius" over at Jim's could have really blown things as far as the rightful owner getting his boat back. The police still have the shots of the boat with it sitting on his bed, proving that he did have it in his possession. How fast the police acted, we don't know yet but Jonathon certainly didn't help matters.
Makes you wonder what some people are thinking. I guess from now on we should state up front, "DON'T TELL THE GUY THAT WE KNOW THE BOAT IS STOLEN AND WE ARE CALLING THE POLICE!!!!" :huh: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That "Genius" over at Jim's could have really blown things as far as the rightful owner getting his boat back. The police still have the shots of the boat with it sitting on his bed, proving that he did have it in his possession. How fast the police acted, we don't know yet but Jonathon certainly didn't help matters.
Makes you wonder what some people are thinking. I guess from now on we should state up front, "DON'T TELL THE GUY THAT WE KNOW THE BOAT IS STOLEN AND WE ARE CALLING THE POLICE!!!!" :huh: :blink:
Just like Ron White says.........You just can't fix stupid.

Guys I hate to break it to you but eBay will do diddly squat.

They will give you a couple of leads and provide evidence where needed, but they wont prosecute or anything, its all up to the authorities.

I got scammed about 3 months ago buying a mobile phone and eBay wont do anything.

Police cant help me since hes interstate.

The police from his state cant help me since Im interstate.

I hope the system you have over there is better than ours.

I hate to say and I REALLY hope Im wrong, but I doubt you will get this back.

I know some "FELLAS" in Jersey that can handle this ! :ph34r:

Ed.R

Hope this works out, This happend to us with one of our cars but we got it back.

Larry had another boat (gas mono ) stolen along with a few slect items, such as his prop box.

These boats were in his trailer which was at his house and locked up. The pipe that the "seller" had on the rigger is off the Mono.

Larry still has the cowl to the rigger. It was in his garage.

I think this was pretty much an inside job at least to the point that the guy hung around the AMB's pond enough to know what was going on.

I know some "FELLAS" in Jersey that can handle this ! :ph34r:

Ed.R

Hope this works out, This happend to us with one of our cars but we got it back.
I know that's right.

They might be on tha case already :ph34r:

-Buck-

I'm just hoping for a happy ending to this story, the boats returned and a body hanging from a tree. :lol:

Yep, I just talked to John. It is Larry's boat. John called Larry and Larry has called the police! :ph34r:

Anyone look into the Ebay info on this guy?

There are a few addresses in another auction he has on E-Bay.A home.I'm sure not his house,but it would get the police closer to him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-4BR-2BA-HOME-...1QQcmdZViewItem

That will be awesome if Larry can get his boat back.
It's a federal crime to sell stolen stuff in the internet. Larry can file a complaint with http://www.ic3.gov/

I've posted this a couple of times. You will get results. I found out about this from Pay Pal, but Larry has to initiate the complaint.

Bill

Just got this news from Larry Kent! :)

HYDRO IN MY HANDS

Hey John and Andy,

Thanks for your help in getting my hydro back.

The police have a FULL investigation ongoing.

They just smiled and said they would be in touch.

Let everyone know that sent emails to this guy. It

really scared him. Although the police were dissapointed

they could not lock him up. They are waiting for him to produce the auction car.

LLK

HYDRO IN MY HANDS

Hey John and Andy,

they could not lock him up. They are waiting for him to produce the auction car.

LLK
That's bad ass!!

Very good news!!!

:)

-Buck-

Now that's the best news I've heard all day. :)

Congrats Larry!

Hope you got the V bottom back also.

But that Hydro is sweet! ;)

HYDRO IN MY HANDS

Hey John and Andy,

LLK
Andy,

If you talk to Larry again, tell him to ask if they found a 3PK on channel 78. This may be the guy that got my transmitter at the race.

Mark

UPDATE from Larry Kent!

Just a little humor.

The cops picked up the guy last night to ask

a few more questions.

They said he started CRYING and spilled

his guts. What a shame!!! Can't wait to see

where this goes. And who it will go to. Hmm.

Mark,

I will ask Larry about the Radio.

Andy

Would it be a bad idea to have a "stolen stuff" thread here on the forum, where folks can list whatever has been lifted from them? I often see things on eBay that I wonder about...

It might help us to not only ID items so that they go back to their rightful owners, but could also keep us from buying a hot potato as well. Then again, it might also alert the theif that the boat/radio/prop box that they just swiped needs to find a different outlet...

Duane

UPDATE from Larry Kent!

Just a little humor.

The cops picked up the guy last night to ask

a few more questions.

They said he started CRYING and spilled

his guts. What a shame!!! Can't wait to see

where this goes. And who it will go to. Hmm.

Mark,

I will ask Larry about the Radio.

Andy
You do the crime you should do the time....but crying is a sign of a true dumbass :lol: :lol:

Great ending.

-Buck-

Back