Pond conditions?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark

I've got a reasonable size pond 5 minutes away from my home but it has long weedy looking things growing in it. One part I wouldn't even think about running in but the other part of the pond has only random bits. Is this a "NO GO" pond or is it just something u have to be careful with, like keeping an eye on the cooling water outlet?

Mark,

you can try and run in there, but yes the long weedy things may block your cooling.

Most likely they will attach themselves to the prop, rudder, turnfin.... :(

only takes a small piece to take a large amout of speed!

Ken

YOU SHOULD GO IN THERE WITH A BIG GAS BOAT THAT HAS A REAL BIG SHARP PROP AND JUST GO IN THERE AND TEAR THE **** OUT OF THOSE WEEDS :eek:

YOU SHOULD GO IN THERE WITH A BIG GAS BOAT THAT HAS A REAL BIG SHARP PROP AND JUST GO IN THERE AND TEAR THE **** OUT OF THOSE WEEDS :eek:
LOL, that's way funny because that's what I'd like to do but I don't have a gasser only an .84 rigger. It's not heaps of weeds just enough to make u think my riggers running a bit strange and then stop to find out u just become a tow vehicle. I might give it a go in the next couple of days.

LOL, that's way funny because that's what I'd like to do but I don't have a gasser only an .84 rigger. It's not heaps of weeds just enough to make u think my riggers running a bit strange and then stop to find out u just become a tow vehicle. I might give it a go in the next couple of days.

a rigger hey .. take the turn fin off and run over the top !!!

my 21's run over the weed mat, on the river , very cool looking doing it to...

go down there with a tinny and a big bag of salt ......

jason

Last edited by a moderator:

a rigger hey .. take the turn fin off and run over the top !!!

my 21's run over the weed mat, on the river , very cool looking doing it to...

go down there with a tinny and a big bag of salt ......

jason

Salt? Am I missing something or does this kill the weeds?

Back