"poltergiest"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Templeton

I've got one in my work shop!

First, were the very small ants on the work bench so I put a box of DE-CON on it. Next morning I checked. Ants were gone but so was the box of DE-CON!

Next was a strut for my new 12 rigger I am working on. Gone next morning!

Now to top it off a 12" long box of CUT-RITE wac paper that I use for mixing and keeping glue off my bench has completly disappeared over night!

It's not my dog and it's not my wife.

DON'T YOU DARE MENTION OLD AGE! :angry:

DON

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard "the mind goes first"---

As my Dad used to say when he was still around, "Keep waking up, it only gets worse"

Good luck retrieving your items from the fourth dimension.

LOL

Mark

could it be some other small critter.... like a rat or mouse or squirrell?

I'm Pretty sure not Tom.

There is no way out, the shop is very clean with everything in its place and my golden would have for sure found it by now. There is just no place in my basement to hide!

Don :huh:

Memory is the first thing to go. Can't remember the second.
Correction: Memory is the second thing that goes, I can't remember what the first thing was but it must not have been too important cause I don't miss it........ :eek:

Charles

I'm Pretty sure not Tom.
the shop is very clean with everything in its place

Hey Don I think that's where the problem is :p ^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

and If I was you.... I would have interrogate your "golden" I think he is doing it.... because you are spending too much time with the boats and NOT him :p :lol: :lol:

I'm Pretty sure not Tom.
the shop is very clean with everything in its place

Hey Don I think that's where the problem is :p ^^^^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

and If I was you.... I would have interrogate your "golden" I think he is doing it.... because you are spending too much time with the boats and NOT him :p :lol: :lol:
Sounds like your shop is like mine. I need a couple of trash cans and a gallon of kerosene to burn what i cant throw away. Oh wait seems i cant throw anything away....................

Ants can carry 10 to 20 times there own weight, sounds like there getting back at you for putting down the poison. :lol:

Latest posts

Back