plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty_C

hey iam getting a graupener gtx 600 ele outboard and i need some plans to build a tunnel i want easy to read plans(and to build) eg: ones that have all the bits on the 1 document.

any help is most apreciated

I know some EP tunnels have be build off the JD WOF 28/30 plans using the 28" version. The plans are avaialble from RC Boat Modeler. But, I think they are two sheets.

JD

Wait for the top speed III , Sounds like as good one.

hey iam getting a graupener gtx 600 ele outboard and i need some plans to build a tunnel i want easy to read plans(and to build) eg: ones that have all the bits on the 1 document.

any help is most apreciated

He is the man ! Take it from a newbie builder/boat racer that the plans are excellent. Made my first WOF 34" and I'm real happy. Won't buy a Fiberglass tunnel again. Had almost as much fun building the boat as racing them. (not really) close though.

Ed.R

yes JD`s pland are great iam building a gas cracker box with my dad and tis looking sweet. so how do i get these WOF plans is there any where i can download them?

thanks :D ohh and it dosent matter if they are on 2 sheets just as long as all the bits are there:)

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy the 28/30 wof plans from RC Boat Modeler web site. Thats rcboatmodeler.com . My 34 wof came straight from JD. 28/30 has one sheet with a write up with it , 34 had two sheets.

Good Luck

Ed.R

Back