pics needed of 1999 U-16 Elam

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Looking for some good pics of the 1999 U-16 white and blue Elam. Chris Denslow has a few nice in the water shots on his site but I still need some detailing ones including transom views, out of the water would be preferred. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have a few. I also have a big calendar poster with that boat on it. Gimme a few and I'll dig up what I have

Hey don, if you can give me your e or g mail, I can take pics of rear of mine (gas boat. or if you get ahold of Brenda Brandt , i gave her pics of my 1/8 2000 ore. e-lam, lots of views of the original full size boat(same boat).

Also, prism graphics in Seattle has my 1999 gas graphics he can reduce if you need ?

If the Orange on is the same I have a bunch of pics........Come on Don go Orange LOL

I don't have transom pics of it in 99 but I have a number of pics before and after. The transom is a basic inset with shoes and canoe extensions. That 9516 hull has never really had any major mods done to it. The set I have was mapped to Troy Davis' hull now Bo Garidels boat. It was originally a Fritz hull that Troy modded to move the cockpit and canard forward. We'll check measurements to yours Don before I cut em.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 2000 version that Troy McIntire layed up for Bob Hullinger if that would help on dimensions or layouts. I can take some shots of the graphics on the boat as well if needed since, other than the orange, they were very similar in graphics

Still in need of a good shot of the rear of '98/'99 white Elam that I can see the rear of the cowl and the area directly behind the turbine towards the rear wings.

Don if you need the paint code...its White... :p Just a little friday afternoon fun!!

Don if you need the paint code...its White... :p Just a little friday afternoon fun!!
I once walk into a paint store for some white paint and the guy replied "what color white?" Gave me a book of whites to look at!!
Been down that road. :blink: ..........==={}
One of the guys I deal with at the local PPG supplier told me there are more shades of white than any other color. :wacko:
Getting back on track I still need a pic showing the view from behind and looking at the area under and around the turbine outlet, I'm at a sticking point until I can see how I need to finish out the tray area behind the rear of the cowl. :unsure:

Back