• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 motors and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

First is a Used Bluehead EXR 67. Still has a decent bump at the top but it is missing the insert for the collet. $125 shipped in the US only.

Second is a P67 Silverhead. This motor looks new on the inside. I took it apart and there is no wear anywhere. It is also missing the insert for the collet. $140 shipped in the US only.

Next is 3 Piston/sleeves for the EXR motors. The one on the left is supposed to be new but the piston has bees skirted. The middle one has a rod with it and the right one is P/S only. All seam to be in great condition $40 dollars each or all three for $100.

Lastly is the rest of the Picco stuff he has. There is a complete P67 and a second one that just needs a carb. There are carbs, exr case, P67 case, P65 case, cooling heads, combustion heads, and a couple rods. Includes everything in the picture. $75 shipped in the US.

I'll sell as a whole package for $275 shipped in the US

Thanks for looking,

Buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy: I will take the last Picco lot for $75. Please let me know where to send the payment.

Back