• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Phil thomas sport 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmunn

Dewalt boat Hull and transom hardware.No servo's no turn fin .Mount has been mounted so you get a nice exit through the hull.Not much else to say.What you see is what you get less the radio gear.The bottom has been modded and it's a runner.2nd place finish at the Northern Nats an lots of other heats have been won.

Has a bit of race rash and some gel coat crack but still looks good.

Bottom has been blueprinted that is whay it aint purdy...

Hate to see it go but no races for this hull in my area.

Setup for mac or cmb valvola.

350.00 shipped but i will not be in the usa until May 7th at which time I can ship.

If you happen to be going to the showdown in NC i could deliver and take the shipping off the price.

Oh yeah it has ferrette 3rd channel base and os needle and magnets for the cowl and the servo trays.

MOre pics upon request.You will not be dissapointed .I won first place ad a boat regatta for best in it's class based on appearance last year an 08....sltill looks the same.This boat is dialed in and has NO nasty habits.

Just no SP 20's where i race

325.00 shipped and pp fees included.

Bump 300.00 shipped and pp fees included.Two years ago this ould not have lasted a day....Is it the economy or am i too High.The raw hulls are 270.00 plus shipping i believe and anyone in the hobby knows the costs of the hardware and ods and ends... :(

Back