Party for Kenny Stang

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad green

Many May not have been aware, but Kenny has been battling cancer for the past year. Unfortunately this week, he received news that the cancer has spread & Dr.'s gave him 2-3 months to live. Kenny would love to get all of his friends together for a party before he becomes too sick. We will celebrate with him this Saturday, March 4th at the Aroma Park Boat club at 4:00 until Kenny's had too much to drink. He wants this to be a fun party & looks forward to seeing all of his friends. The address is 199 boatclub rd aroma park il 60910

Super 8 815-939-7888

Quality Inn & Suites 815-939-3501

Fairfield Inn 815-935-1334

Any questions

Chad Greene 815-405-5236

I will be there.

2015 - 1/8 Scale Season High Points Champ with me and Gary Preusse.

2015 Scale High Points Winner Ken Stang.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to hear about Kenny having to deal with cancer. Always enjoyed having an opportunity to chat with him at Hobart. Please let him know that JD's thinking about him.

JD

Boy.. not sure what to say.. Kenny is a great guy. My wife and I were talking about this just the other day. Sorry we can not make the party but please.. Kenny.. know your friendship is very well noted by many.

Grim

If anyone wants to send a card

Ken Stang

50 Norman

Kankakee Il 60901

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny and I raced/pitted together for many years. Couldn't ask for a better friend. I knew he had cancer but, wasn't aware it was terminal until now. I wish I could be there, I am having an eye problem and right now I cannot make the drive by myself. My prayers are with Kenny and always have been. Please try to make sure he has a good time at the party.

Jerry

Thanks Chad for Throwing a great party for Kenny. It was nice to see all the people that came to show their support . I think Kenny was overwhelmed. Don't really know what to say accept Thanks.

Latest posts

Back