parts for Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Is Tower Hobbies the only source for MV parts? Id like to get a few things for spares, but it seems a number of parts wont be available till mid October into December!

Is Tower Hobbies the only source for MV parts? Id like to get a few things for spares, but it seems a number of parts wont be available till mid October into December!
Bill, there is a guy on ebay that buys the whole boat and then part them out. So you can do a search for "Miss Vegas" within the RC section of ebay and find the parts. They are new, but not in an OEM package. As a disclaimer, I have never dealt with the seller, so have no idea how his customer service is.

Sean

Bill,

I'm the MV Parts guy. Just let me know what you need. I'm not listing any parts on ebay right now but I do have a good stock of new parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to thank Tmunn, terminator and the other folks who hooked me up with parts for my Miss Vegas....Im just trying to gather up some spare parts for the boat to take with me to the races.....which is where stuff usually breaks!! Tmunn, thanks for sending me the fuel tanks before i even paid you for them!! RTR folks are cool people!!

Latest posts

Back