parts for a older picco 90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt ehrisman

this is my fist post so im sorry if i have posted it in the wrong place but i really need a crank and i piston rod for a picco 90 if any one has these parts or knows where i can get them it would realy help me thanks

boat_3.bmp

Attachments

• boat_3.bmp
    49.5 KB · Views: 120
On the sides of the mounting lugs, it should be stamped P-80 or P-90

The side of the case itself may have P-67 or P-90 cast into it, like the PICCO cast on the opposite side of the case

There is a formula, don't know what it is, to take cylinder bore and stroke will give you CC displacement

engine GURU's may chime in to help

Formula is : Square of Bore x stroke = Volume

Example for a non existent engine :

Engine bore =26mm / Stroke = 24,5mm

Formula : pi*R² x length/height : pi*13*²(=530,9....) x 24,5 = 13007,764mm²/13cc

Can simply be done with windows-calculator in scientific-mode.

thank you i will see what i can do eaither way if it is an 80 or a 90 is there any parts availible or am i just waisting my time wit this motor

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could see some better pics of the entire engine & Know what size it is I might be able to help with parts? jw

Back in the day ... circa 1990 +/- Picco made the Comp 90, then the P-90, then Hydro 90

What I see looks like a P-80 of about the same era.

Parts are long ago obsolete, you may get lucky if you search long and hard .... but don't hold your breath IMO

There was a few 67/80 cases that were bored over to fit the 90 piston. The 90 motor has a bore Dia.

of 1.077 inches. Anything smaller and it is 80/or 67

the bore diameter is 0.973in and 24.73mm so would this make it an 80 and does any one have parts or know where i canget parts

Last edited by a moderator:
If the parts you're looking for looks like the ones in the picture ,

you might be lucky .. crank is a new one.

Rod is no problem .. either order the right OPS-rod with the same measurements ,

or ask Brad Christy if he has one in Alu or Titanium.

Picco65_80_90.jpg

Back