page skins

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darby96

okay nowe i've lost it how do i change the page skin?

am i missing something?

daveb

At the very bottom left hand corner of the page (scroll ALL the way down), there is a drop down menu. You should be able to change it there....

~ James

I have limited the skin choices down to just the clean cut and lo-fi. more skins was way more problems!

I loved the neon green, but it is no longer available. Wish I had kept it on when I tried it. Went back to the Christmas theme, and kept it way too long.........

okay i found it just was thrown off by the name "import"

THANKS 4 the help

ps Glenn it is the background for the page I still had christmas background

I clicked on "clean cut" import when I was writing the above 'instructions' to you guys, now mine is screwed up from what it was... It was the old school blue skin, not really liking this clean cut thing, but I guess I will get used to it as there is not other options. Thats what I get for helping out...lol.

~ James

I was getting email/pm every day for skin issues. I cant handle that. it is much better if were all on the same page... or skin as it may be.

the clean cut skin works very well, is simple, looks pretty good and it is supported. sorry I cant make everybody happy..... but for my sanity i needed to do this.

Back