outboard race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james irwin

HEY GUYS AND GALS

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND A VERY NICE FACILLTY FOR AN OUTBORD RACE ONLY /? WE HAVE A WATER PARK IN MUNCIE IND, I NOW CAN HAVE ANY RACES I WANT / IF YOU ARE ITNTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW . YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS PLACE ? THER WILL BE PICTURS TO COME :rolleyes: OF THE FACILLITY .

O YES , THE DATE , LOOKS LIKE NOW IT MAY BE THE WEEKEND OF SEPT . 10 th FOR THIS YR ONLY . NEXT YR WE CAN PRETTY WELL PUT IT ANY WHERE WE WANT TOO PLEASE GIVE ME A YES OR NO , I NEED TO TAKE THIS TOO THE CITY COUNSEL MEETING . THANKS TOO EVERYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there if the race falls on my days off. Working every other weekend puts a dampner on my racing dates...

How far is Muncie from Detroit?

Josh-
If it is detroit michigan, its a little over 4 hours.

Jim, I will try and make it depending on the date. Its a 7.5 horu drive for me so woudl need to save up some for gas and lodging

Josh-

Jim, I will try and make it depending on the date. Its a 7.5 horu drive for me so woudl need to save up some for gas and lodging

thanks for reminding me . there is camping on site , ALSO I WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH A COULPE OF LOCAL MOTELS FOR A DICOUNT

Josh-

thanks for reminding me . there is camping on site , ALSO I WILL MAKE CONTACT WITH A COULPE OF LOCAL MOTELS FOR A DICOUNT
Jim, how about a rough idea of when it is going to be, so people can start to schedule time off now ahead of time

Hi Jim

Sept 10 is a bad weekend. That is the weekend for the outboard masters in IndySept 9th -10th

Dave Roach

HEY GUYS AND GALS

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND A VERY NICE FACILLTY FOR AN OUTBORD RACE ONLY /? WE HAVE A WATER PARK IN MUNCIE IND, I NOW CAN HAVE ANY RACES I WANT / IF YOU ARE ITNTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW . YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS PLACE ? THER WILL BE PICTURS TO COME :rolleyes: OF THE FACILLITY .

O YES , THE DATE , LOOKS LIKE NOW IT MAY BE THE WEEKEND OF SEPT . 10 th FOR THIS YR ONLY . NEXT YR WE CAN PRETTY WELL PUT IT ANY WHERE WE WANT TOO PLEASE GIVE ME A YES OR NO , I NEED TO TAKE THIS TOO THE CITY COUNSEL MEETING . THANKS TOO EVERYONE
sounds like a good race Jim I will be there if there are know conflicks..........Scott

10 sept,

Sorry guys, last weekend of work , vacation for me starts a few days later. But I have to come from far away, so don't count on me.

( I would love to come though)

Ronald.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sept 10th is a work day for me also. Man I hate working every other weekend :angry: but the pay is nice :D

If it's going to be a world Championship race what major international airport is nearby? What sanctioning body membership is required? How about hotel info? Kind of important info for those of us that would have to fly in.

Indianapolis would most likely be the closest airport. Jim stated he is looking into hotels.

If it's going to be a world Championship race what major international airport is nearby? What sanctioning body membership is required? How about hotel info? Kind of important info for those of us that would have to fly in.

hey eric, you can fly into our airport ? from indy , or most any where . there is a lot of work to do yet people, when it is finallized i will let you know all the particulers ,

hey eric, you can fly into our airport ? from indy , or most any where . there is a lot of work to do yet people, when it is finallized i will let you know all the particulers ,
Cool Jim, Keep us informed. If I can get a deal on airfare it sounds like a fun event.

Cool Jim, Keep us informed. If I can get a deal on airfare it sounds like a fun event.

some details would be good im going to be in the states in mid september

as eric stated what kind of sanctioning would i need

also i will need to by some radio equipment as mine is all

40 mhz for Australia

jim is it possible to freight all my gear to your place prior to the race

assuming i can make it ?

Greg
hey greg how about some details on payment for that mac 45 pal.. please ring 0408356244 or il carch up for a chat at finlry mate,, jase... :blink:

Back