• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard Pipes and Headers for sale.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mikey... it looks like William beat you to it by about 2 minutes man. Sorry! (again!) cant buy anything form you LOL
LOL... I feel like I owe you a beer or something. Maybe at the Spring Nats. :)

I'll take the bottom Irwin 21 pipe with the tight radius.

Let me know what shipping is to 03301.

Thanks,

Brian
Sold to you Brian, the s&h should be around $8.00. Please send $38.00 to my paypal listed above.

Sent Payment. Thanks

Brian
Got it, thanks Brian.

I would take the .21 ob quiet pipe for 40 + shipping to 44084 if it's still available, Thanks, Bill
Hey Bill, im a little confused by your wording. You said quiet pipe for $40... the only .21 quiet pipe I have left is the large radius Irwin quiet pipe, but its $30.00 plus s&h. I *think* you mean the Silver Bullet/Hopper .21 pipe for $40.00, but its not a quiet pipe. Just let me know which one you want, add $8.00 to the respective price via paypal, and I will get it out to you. Thanks!

paypal sent

sorry this was the first time i could get at a pc

its too hard to do off my phone

Greg
No sweat Greg, I am boxing both of you guy's items up now, and will get it shipped out tomorrow. You can get with Brad and pay him your portion of the shipping. I will PM him tomorrow to let him know what it cost to send it. It will be going USPS priority international.

Thanks!

Everything that has been paid for will be shipped out tomorrow, Friday. Thanks guys.

This is whats left...let me know if you want any of it!

BRAND NEW, OS muffler with screws. This was taken off a new motor that was run with a tuned pipe. Never seen fuel. $20.00 NEW PRICE, $10.00 plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200542_zpscf864d39.jpg

---------------------------

ONLY the TOP pipe here is available, I am giving first priority to Bill as I think this is the pipe he wants. PENDING....

The top pipe is a .21 size original (Non 'HP' pipe) Silver Bullet, in great shape with pressure nipple. $40.00, plus s&h.

BOTH PIPES SOLD.

IMG_20130306_200342_zps40a007f4.jpg

--------------------------

ONLY the LARGE radius pipe here is available. The small radius has been sold!!

The next picture shows two .21 size Iriwin quiet pipes. Again, they are slightly different. The top pipe has a larger diameter and larger radius tube on the header peice. The bottom pipe has a smaller diamter and smaller radius header peice. Please designate top or bottom pipe when letting me know which one you want. $30.00 each, plus s&h.

IMG_20130306_200334_zpsb8a043f1.jpg

--------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello it was the silver bullet pipe I wanted. I just paid thru paypal $48 just let me know when you ship please. I just bought one off here not long ago paid a little more than that for it. I was surprised Ron didn't scarf them up. Thanks, Bill

Hello it was the silver bullet pipe I wanted. I just paid thru paypal $48 just let me know when you ship please. I just bought one off here not long ago paid a little more than that for it. I was surprised Ron didn't scarf them up. Thanks, Bill
Got the payment Bill, thanks! It will go out Monday morning.

I will take the irwin quit pipe for 38. Money order ok send out tmrw. Or today
Hi James, as mentioned in the orginal post, I only accept paypal. I will also accept cash if you are comfortable with sending it. Let me know, thanks!

I'll take the other 21 pipe the top one in picture at $40.00 plus shipping if it's reasonable give me a total Shipped to ont canada k7a3z4

thanks don

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Donald, that pipe is sold to Bill D. He bought it a few posts up. Thanks.

The only items left are the OS muffler. The Irwin Large radius pipe may be available, but it depends on if James M. is willing to send paypal or cash. If he passes, it will be available.

I can send cash no big deal there can send out tmrw if u get back to me with adress in morning . Can send it throw usps if ok with u.

James

Im all set on pipes Bill. Great buy BTW. Gabe gave you all super prices for these pipes.... ;)

James tracking says has arrived at post office and ready for pickup not sure wht that means . Just giveing u a heads up on it.

Thanks james

It came to my mail box today James, your pipe will go out tomorrow. Thanks!

~ James

Back