• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard boats for sale - selling most everthing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know if it will help or not but I sent a few pistons and sleeves to a guy in Utah for re-chroming years ago and after months of the same sorta crap I called a collection agency near him. They advised me to send a registered letter assigning a fare market value to all the items owed and if they were not returned within two weeks that the collection agency would be knocking on his door. Apparently they work for a percentage and can be very nasty, calling his home, showing up at work, ruining what's left of a credit rating, etc., etc.

Got my chit a week later...
default_sleep.png
That's a good idea.

He claims he shipped it yesterday and I should be getting it Wednesday but seems to be having problems with providing a tracking number.
Did your boat arrive yesterday? I would file a paypal claim to get your money back. Bill
Tried that cause he got me too on 3 props...PayPal was no help.
Why can't he be barred (blocked) from site so he can't keep ripping us off....?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He claims he shipped it yesterday and I should be getting it Wednesday but seems to be having problems with providing a tracking number.
Did your boat arrive yesterday? I would file a paypal claim to get your money back. Bill
Tried that cause he got me too on 3 props...PayPal was no help.
Why can't he be barred (blocked) from site so he can't keep ripping us off....?

As previously mentioned in earlier post if we ban him now you all lose whatever chance you have left of trying to get your stuff.

Don,

I think it’s pretty much save to say that no one will be getting the items they paid for any time soon. I’m sorry to say that whatever is going on with James, he has no intentions to fulfill any of the sales. As for me, I got lucky and got my money back from PayPal. I would say BAN him from this site to avoid future people getting ripoff and giving all in this hobby a bad name. I mean this guy for what I’m reading, has been ripping people off for sometime now, what does it take?

Don

Absolutely agree with lorenso....

BLOCK HIM TO SEND A MESSAGE TO ALL. IF YOU DON'T PLAY FAIR YOUR GONE....

I think maybe a feedback type system may work ,,other sites have them and they do work ,,you will know before you pay what kind of person you are dealing with ,, it wold be probably very hard to add to the site but just my idea ,

Thanks ED

I think maybe a feedback type system may work ,,other sites have them and they do work ,,you will know before you pay what kind of person you are dealing with ,, it wold be probably very hard to add to the site but just my idea ,

Thanks ED
Good idea Ed...anything is better than doing nothing...cheers

Back