• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Outboard boats for sale - selling most everthing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I would not buy anything from this guy. I didn’t listen and now I’m in a bad situation where he has my money and keeps on telling excuses as to why he hasn’t send the boat out. He said he sent boat but wont provide me with a tracking number. Now ignores my text and my calls.

Buyer be aware. I’m very surprise the moderators still allowing this guy to sell thing in this forum. He give this hobby a bad name.

I asked James to email me pics of a boat and they came through from the following email address: [email protected]

I purchased an engine from him a couple years back, and while the transaction was far from smooth, I did eventually receive the engine. It took a couple weeks, though.

No boat arrived yesterday. I already have a PayPal claim. This is why I never send money as friend and family, I rather pay the fee.

Last phone number I had is 319-450-6890. I feel bad for everyone that has had to deal with this crap. If you sell and get payed for it then get it shipped asap. Good luck guys. I hope he comes through for you.

Man iam glad I didn't pay for that motor yesterday thanks everyone and don ferrite I pm you yesterday about this guy but you read my pm and didn't get back to to me I appreciate that so now what are you going to about this guy thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they can setup feedback kinda like other sites that sell so you can see all the negative and positive commets before you waste your money , just a thought ,, i know i am new to I/W but am a very respected seller on other sites and have 100 percent feedback ED

Guys,

I have sold a lot of items to James in the past 2 years and always got paid up front but was the seller and that is easier. Have not bought anything from him and guess by this bad press it is good. My last into for him is as follows:

Phone # is (319) 450-6890

Address is:

205 Mt. Vernon Rd SE

Cedar Rapids, IA 52403

The phone number and address are about 6 months old and hopefully still good.

Good luck to all in recovery efforts.

James - set things right for all of those that you owe the material and money. I always treated you well and told you to do the very same to all in return. From all appearances you have failed to do just that so get it done with everyone. You committed to me to do things right.

John

I ALAWYS CHECK FEEDBACK BEFORE I SPEND MONEY IF POSS..,,, EVERYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE BUT WHEN IT KEEPS HAPPENING IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ,,I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL OF YOU PPL WHO HAVE BEEN WRONGED ,,

ED

I sold him a motor and parts on two occasions last year. Sent the first motor without payment, me being the good guy and all. He hit me back up for other parts and I wouldn't ship without full payment. It did take awhile to get paid, but finally did get paid. Info on him at that time.

James Montgomery
[email protected]

Shipping address
718 4th ave se apt f
cedar rapids, IA 52401

Glad I didn't hit him up to get the motor back as it was a Tricky Ricky powerhead.

Back