OT. Tropical Storm Fay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasnt bad down here just wind and rain we had no problems but i see people north of us getting hammered. Robert

The wind has been pounding us here on Amelia Island since yesterday. Its stronger today. We haven't received all that much rain, though.

Lots of big tree branches are on the ground but so far, my car that is outside is fine. One of our neighbors wasn't so lucky; he had a tree fall onto his roof. I'm not sure how much damage he has.

It hasn't been too bad here either. We had winds 40-50mph+ this morning, but they are starting to let up and are down to about 30mph now. The rain has been relatively light here too.

But, its not gone yet. I'm waiting to see what happens when it gets back in the gulf. I hope it doesn't get worst, when it get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you guys want to see around were i and rick live try wptv.com and go to pics.....glad we have our own retrieve boat...

We ended up getting about 8" here. We are about 100' above sea level, so most of it ran off, or absorbed quickly. I did see a few retention ponds that flowed over though.

Back