OT - The Crocodile Hunter

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grub

Sad news, it has just been reported that Steve "The crocodile hunter" Irwin is dead.

News story

Last edited by a moderator:
aw man..... thats horrible news.. :(

I enjoyed watching his shows, they were a bit "dorky" at times, but cool and informative none the less.

~James

a larger than life charactor who seemed to love what he did with a passion... very sad news

Ron

My six year old son cried his eyes out when the news came on TV this morning. Very sad - especially as he leaves two young children of his own.

Ian

Sad news.

I watched many of his shows, he is a great character.

On the other hand I had sometimes the impression he was living on the edge, a thing like this could happen sooner or later.

Still its a tragedy.

Ronald.

I was shocked when I saw the news this morning. I understand that he lived his life on the edge,but did you ever think a stingray would be what killed him?? Crikey. RIP Steve..

My wife told me when I got up this morning, truly sad news. When I got online, it was in the AOL headlines and linked to a video from ABC news. They showed the barb that impaled him, that thing was a good foot long!

My wife told me when I got up this morning, truly sad news. When I got online, it was in the AOL headlines and linked to a video from ABC news. They showed the barb that impaled him, that thing was a good foot long!
Went right into his heart, definatelly a tradgedy, never saw it happeneing, the guy just seemed sort of invisible at times..........

Back