OT-surgery of my wife

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronald van Essen

To whom it concerns.

Hopefully it is allowed to use this as a quick way to thank all the guys whom I had email contact with or bought some ob-stuff from.

My wifes surgery was postponed at the very last moment for two days. After that she had surgery for almost ten hours trying to remove the fist-size tumor.

The fantastic surgeon could not completely remove the tumor without damage, but did the best he could. Now she has to recover and try for the third chemo and radiation.

The thing that got me most was the doctors saying: if she did not have this surgery she would have died within six months.

All I want to say is: THANKS for all the kind words and support you tried to give me.

Especially Grim, Tunnelbill, krpnova, Carl v H., Brian Nelson, Mark Sholund,etc etc. (not in particular order).

Again Thanks.

Ronald from the Netherlands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronald,

Our prayers go out to you and your family, and we pray that your wife makes

a complete recovery.

Keeping You In Our Prayers,

Mark Sholund

Keep the strength up dude. I really feel for you. My wife and I have been married 14 years and her mother died of cancer months before we married. It was a serious and deadly but short run sickness for her. Kaiser keep telling her it was a bad strain of the flu, months later it was too late. Sounds like you got a good doctor so that's great.

Good luck to her and you.

Rod

We will keep praying for your wife we know that this can be a tough time. We will of course pray for you as well.

Brian Nelsen

Ronald.

We are wishing you the best..

Every dark night.. Ever.. has resin a new light of day..

Grim

To whom it concerns.

Hopefully it is allowed to use this as a quick way to thank all the guys whom I had email contact with or bought some ob-stuff from.

My wifes surgery was postponed at the very last moment for two days. After that she had surgery for almost ten hours trying to remove the fist-size tumor.

The fantastic surgeon could not completely remove the tumor without damage, but did the best he could. Now she has to recover and try for the third chemo and radiation.

The thing that got me most was the doctors saying: if she did not have this surgery she would have died within six months.

All I want to say is: THANKS for all the kind words and support you tried to give me.

Especially Grim, Tunnelbill, krpnova, Carl v H., Brian Nelson, Mark Sholund,etc etc. (not in particular order).

Again Thanks.

Ronald from the Netherlands.
To all my buddies out there that I only know by mail

My wife just died this early sunday morning.

It all went so fast the last two days, its unreal. But the struggle had to come to a peaceful end. She lost this battle. I do sincerely hope she can have peace and is relieved from the terrible pain she had.

I hope I can meet some of you at the cmb-challenge.

Ronald.

Ron, I must have missed this whole thread.

I am Cd'ing at the Winter Nationals and will have a moment of silence in your wifes name at the drivers meeting on Sunday! I am very sorry to hear of your loss!

If there is anything we can do for you just say the word!

Peace be with you!

Ron

Last edited:
Ron, I must have missed this whole thread.

I am Cd'ing at the Winter Nationals and will have a moment of silence in your wifes name at the drivers meeting on Sunday! I am very sorry to hear of your loss!

If there is anything we can do for you just say the word!

Peace be with you!

Ron
If you can spend a dime give it to the cancer foundation. Lets hope they can find a cure for this horrible disease.

Ronald.

cancer is what got my mom when I was 14. I'm very sorry for you. I to hope they get rid of cancer.

:(

Ronald,

My sincere condolences to you and your family. I've lost family and friends to this plight on the human race. Please let us know your wife's name so donations can be done with her in remembrance..

Mark...

Mate! I dont know what to say apart from our prayers are with you and that we do understand exactly what you are going through. The australian anti cancer foundation has always had our support and always will. Our family and friends have suffered greatly in the past few years and I fully understand.

God bess my friend.

Dave

I'm so sorry to her of your loss. I know how tough it can be. You and your family are in our prayers.

Joe Nagy

Back