OT - some sad news

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don i am sorry to hear about your loss, if you need anything let me know and i will do what i can for ya man.

chris

Don,

Sorry for your loss, I still have mine, and I dread that day when it comes.

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

Mark Sholund

Don, I am truly sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers. Ryon Shaw

hey don, i am so very sorry for your loss,it was 13 years ago last week i lost my dad and all i can say is remember and cherise the great times with him and always know he will be watching over you racing boats.

my prayers are with with you friend,god bless,mike costanzo.

Don,

So very sorry to hear this news. Loved ones never leave as long as they are in you heart.

My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Don Maher

Don,

It is wonderful to hear you had a strong relationship with your father. For many men I know, that is not/was not the case. My dad passed away one year ago this month. He always actively supported my hobby endeavors as a youngster. You will always have those memories.

JD

Very sorry to hear about your loss Don.

Out thoughts and prayers are with you and your family .

The Greene's

Don,

Very sorry to hear about your hero. if you need anything call me.

So Sorry to hear of your loss Don,

My father just passed away on Jan 24th 2010. fortunately we were close.

I am not doing so well dealing with it. I feel your pain .

Hang in there Don

You will be in our family's prayers.

Dan Brandon & Family

Sorry to hear about your loss Don. Time to give some extra big hugs to the family. And take a few for yourself as well. Take care.

Ron

this isn't what i wanted to read upon coming home from work :( . i'm so very sorry to hear about your father, i lost mine in '71 to abdominal cancer. i'm glad you have good, strong memories to keep with you, as do i from my father. he will suffer no more, godspeed. if you need it, you have my number. the pain will dull, but the love & memories won't ;) .

Don, Sorry to hear of your loss. I just lost my mother in law 2 weeks ago to cancer after a 6 year fight. My wife and family know your pain. Take care, Jeff Lutz

Don,

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Roy Scardina

Sorry for your loss. Dads are supposed to be heros and losing one is always hard

Back