OS stub for lawless?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steath assassin

Can somebody bring me up tp date about this? Will the OS work with the original lawless? Is the the best route?

Thanks,

D

Assuming you are talking about 3.5 Lawless, yes the OS propshaft assembly is superior to K&B in every way. A Lawless lower in good shape can be modified to fit, it does require a special left thread metric tap and uses a 4mm thread/7mm hex drive size prop nut. Fred Howe (R manufacturing-Lawless Products 607-617-0143) can re-tap if you send it to him and he stocks the lowers and the OS propshaft assemblies.

Wallster

Assuming you are talking about 3.5 Lawless, yes the OS propshaft assembly is superior to K&B in every way. A Lawless lower in good shape can be modified to fit, it does require a special left thread metric tap and uses a 4mm thread/7mm hex drive size prop nut. Fred Howe (R manufacturing-Lawless Products 607-617-0143) can re-tap if you send it to him and he stocks the lowers and the OS propshaft assemblies.

Wallster

Thanks Wallster!

I just found this post. For some reason INTW Is not sending me replys to my threads even though my settings Is saying It will.

Thanks,

D

Wallster

I have a Lawless that I ordered from Fred, modified for an OS stub, and it works great. Just make SURE you get the adapter ring for it as well. It makes sure the two halves aren't forced apart by the torque of the stub...

Latest posts

Back