OS .46 vx m

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason cheyne

i need to know if i can use a piston sleve from an O.S .46 AX on a OS .46 VX M are they the same just the AX designed for a plane

i need to know if i can use a piston sleve from an O.S .46 AX on a OS .46 VX M are they the same just the AX designed for a plane
No,, if you punch in "O.S. Engines" it will take you to a site that will give all the info you need for most O.S. ENGINES.

to cover my ass, the AX sleeve may fit the VX case, I don't know that. I just know they're two different part numbers and they probably have way different port timing numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know if the AX liner fits into a VX case or not but these are two very different engines. The VXM and VX fan engine are basically the same engine. These are racing engines for wont of a better distcription that use ABC piston and liners with high exhaust timing suitable for pipe use. The AX piston and liners are ABN (nickel plated and not chrome)+ very low exhaust timing for use with a silencer, The AX is a sport motor rather than a race engine. Martin.

Back