OS 21XM MAX What's the deal??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philshobbyshop on ebay still has them at 350.

I think one of the best moves I ever made was switching to the OS 21XM. Best lower unit, best propshaft assembly, great carb, great parts back-up (if needed & unlike a certain other brand).

Tim.
I saw this message and wanted to let everyone know about the new Price on the os21xm outboard Phil's Hobby shop. We just lower the price to $324.99 put this coupon code "quick50" in the shopping cart to get the price. We have a limited supply of these and will be out soon. Get them at this low price.

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

Philshobbyshop.com

260-424-0065

Philshobbyshop on ebay still has them at 350.

I think one of the best moves I ever made was switching to the OS 21XM. Best lower unit, best propshaft assembly, great carb, great parts back-up (if needed & unlike a certain other brand).

Tim.
I saw this message and wanted to let everyone know about the new Price on the os21xm outboard Phil's Hobby shop. We just lower the price to $324.99 put this coupon code "quick50" in the shopping cart to get the price. We have a limited supply of these and will be out soon. Get them at this low price.

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

Philshobbyshop.com

260-424-0065

Good deal!
smile.gif

I am not a nitro guy but am interested in tunnel boats as a alternative (I race gas boats and sometimes the size can be a hassle). Tower pretty much sells everything. They may not have the best prices, but they usually have everything you need in stock and with the current economy and hometown hobby shops going belly up left and right sooner or later we may only have these kind of places to deal with. I have found that most of the time I can get a better price from my local hobby shop than tower, but they may have to order the part or item and it will take about a week for it to show up. Unless it is something that I absolutly gotta have in a couple of days I give them the business to keep them open and in business.I will bet that if you check other places or other stores online you can beat towers price.

Back