OPS????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE PISTON AND LINER ARE THE SAME IN AN OPS .65 GOLD HEAD AND OPS .67 RED HEAD ALSO ARE THE CON. ROD THE SAME SIZE ???

THANK YOU..

Piston & Sleeve on new OPS red head are very different from old Gold Head 67 There are extra porting slots. Rod length is the same but the newer red head came with a better rod in that the rod has oil holes on both ends for better lubrication.

Piston & Sleeve on new OPS red head are very different from old Gold Head 67 There are extra porting slots. Rod length is the same but the newer red head came with a better rod in that the rod has oil holes on both ends for better lubrication.
I have a new 67 Red head in my twincraft deep V which has only two tanks of fuel run thru it so it is not even broken in yet. We have decided to retire this boat & swing over to gas. Would you or anybody else be interested in purchasing this engine or the whole boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a new 67 Red head in my twincraft deep V which has only two tanks of fuel run thru it so it is not even broken in yet. We have decided to retire this boat & swing over to gas. Would you or anybody else be interested in purchasing this engine or the whole boat?

Back