OPS PIPES and Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
I´m Alex Noller one of the distributor for OPS engines and Parts in germany.

I speak with Mantua Modell the new owner of OPS. The told me that Aeremorine will be distributor in USA in future.

O.K. this is the message from last week. I hope I can help You. Please don´t be panik, the OPS will still be produced in all classe 2,5,3,5,6,5,7,5,10,13,15 Aero, Marine and the car engines.

Best regards

Alex Noller
Alex,

is this a temporary set back for aero marine or is this situation going to last for a while.. there is alot of demand for the pipes.

thanks

chris

Alex,

is this a temporary set back for aero marine or is this situation going to last for a while.. there is alot of demand for the pipes.

thanks

chris

Hi Chris,

my english äh sorry american is not so good. I don´t really understand what You will say. :unsure:

Please tell me again.

regards

Alex

Hi Alex.

In your original post you stated that areomarine will be the usa distributor in the FUTURE.. most would take that as they are not currently a distributor and may be in the future to come.

are they just temperarly not a distrubutor.. or are they not ever going to be a distributor for ops again..

hope i didn't confuse you to much.

chris

I talked to Remy a few days ago and he said that he will be ditributing OPS engines in the future. He's waiting for OPS to come out with a new 21 front exhaust engine that is suppossed to have all new porting. He might also be waiting for the US dollar to get better against the Euro so that he can keep his prices in line.

Hello Chris,

O.K. Aeromarine sells engines in the past, the future and now.

I know about a bigger delivering to Aeromarine this month.

I will check if ist possible to delivere parts outside the EU, exspecially the USA.

Best regards

Alex Noller

Makes a Man want to bring all of his Picco EXR`s inside & wrap them in there own Personal Blankets..... :lol: :lol:

Makes a Man want to bring all of his Picco EXR`s inside & wrap them in there own Personal Blankets..... :lol: :lol:

All of mine are, wrapped, boxed, spec sheet on all 52 of them, rest easy baby.

B)
Joe I believe between You & Me & Gregg we own all of the Picco`s in North america. I have been buying into the CMB`s also But They have Not proven themselves to be a Race engine yet Without a lot of work...... Keep those picco`s warm in FL. Nothing Better than a EXR on the Nitro pipe offf buoy 6, With some OD fuel smelling up the joint...... :blink:

All of mine are, wrapped, boxed, spec sheet on all 52 of them, rest easy baby.

B)
Joe I believe between You & Me & Gregg we own all of the Picco`s in North america. I have been buying into the CMB`s also But They have Not proven themselves to be a Race engine yet Without a lot of work...... Keep those picco`s warm in FL. Nothing Better than a EXR on the Nitro pipe offf buoy 6, With some OD fuel smelling up the joint...... :blink:
Just talked to Aeromarine and they said they will NOT be handling OPS engines or pipes. :angry:

Some one has looked at handling the OPS products but I don't, at this time, know who!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Walt Barney

Latest posts

Back