OPS .67 Stud Size

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Walters

I have a couple of ops .67 motors that i picked up and wanted to know what the mounting stud size is? 8-32? 6-32? or something different..?

Using a speedmaster universal drop mount..

Thanks in advance...

Ray or Jim,

If you guys need any OPS 67 engines or parts, I have a bunch.

Brand new short blocks 150.00ea

VGC used engines (4), rpm rod, race ready, some have the Ackerman water cooled head. (200.00)

many extra parts.

jw

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyone out there who could drill and tap my speedmaster universal drop mount for my ops .67 motors..? Really don't have the equipment to make sure they get straight and square.. Prefer Seattle area but anyone that could help and would help.. They would be a friend for a long time!

Thanks

Jim

Is there anyone out there who could drill and tap my speedmaster universal drop mount for my ops .67 motors..? Really don't have the equipment to make sure they get straight and square.. Prefer Seattle area but anyone that could help and would help.. They would be a friend for a long time!Thanks

Jim
Jim, best thing to do is ask friend's and family if they know anyone in the machinist trade-should be scads of them in Seattle-Boeing employed many.

Latest posts

Back