• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold OPS 67 Rod for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Petrich

Supporting Member
New OPS 67 rod no longer needed. Fits OPS 60 and 67 motors $15 or offer.

Price includes shipping (within 48 states or Canada ) will ship within 3-business days and provide tracking number. PayPal as friend please.

Attachments

• Ops 67 rod.jpg
    Ops 67 rod.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Dave, being as you only have 13 posts since 2010,
Do you have anyone in IW that can vouch for you ?

If not, I would not do FF, I would do goods and services for my protection. Fees would be on me.

Dave, being as you only have 13 posts since 2010,
Do you have anyone in IW that can vouch for you ?

If not, I would not do FF, I would do goods and services for my protection. Fees would be on me.
Goods and services is fine, its new to me. Grimracer may vouch for me, I've known Mike for years. I have time now to post a bit. About me: I've read some posts over the years but did not have more to contribute than others who already did. I'm currently IMPBA D-6 director. Years ago, was also an NAMBA member. I've been racing boats since 1984. I've raced nearly every class at one time or another, but currently have eight race ready boats I bring to the pond in Minnesota, when the pond is "open".

Last edited:
If Mike steps in, I'll do FF...

I'll give him a little time to respond, either way I'll take it and send you a PayPal tonight.

Got your pm, will respond with address...

Back