??? on pipes for a OS .18TZ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Leyde

Club Racer
OK if I wanted to run a OS .18 TZ or OS .18CV-RX in a outrigger. What would be a good pipe for it?

Mark

OK if I wanted to run a OS .18 TZ or OS .18CV-RX in a outrigger. What would be a good pipe for it?
Mark

i have a thread on the rtr forum about a sv-27 with a .18,,,,,,supossedly o.s manufactures the aqua .18..... anyway point is someone wrote in that a mac 3.5 pipe shortened to 8 1/2" run very well on it........

hope this helps

alden

i haven't tested many pipes but i know that the mac 3.5 pipe works very well. i have also seen the cooper pipe and it seen to work just as well if not better.

i haven't tested many pipes but i know that the mac 3.5 pipe works very well. i have also seen the cooper pipe and it seen to work just as well if not better.
i am running a carbon version of a 3280 pipe on my 18 rigger and it is awesome guys.. just some help..later

terry

i am running a carbon version of a 3280 pipe on my 18 rigger and it is awesome guys.. just some help..later

terry

i have run the ab21ss on my ff18 with good results..

I have a OS 18 TZ in my SGX15 and I run a Andy Brown 21 S pipe @ 7" with good results.

Mark

i have a thread on the rtr forum about a sv-27 with a .18,,,,,,supossedly o.s manufactures the aqua .18..... anyway point is someone wrote in that a mac 3.5 pipe shortened to 8 1/2" run very well on it........

hope this helps

alden
If you run the MACS 3.5 be sure to use the high nitro version.

CMDi has the AB 21 SS pipes on Special Sale this weekend only.

Check it out at on the Manfacture for sale thread.

Andys pipe worked great on gooycheese's .12 nova rossi / cheese .12 rigger!

Hi All,

Yes I am running the AB 15N pipe and I am also running a CDmachine muffler on that pipe. So far the combination seams to be working very well. Thank you for a very well designed pipe and boat guys :)

Paul

Hi All,
Yes I am running the AB 15N pipe and I am also running a CDmachine muffler on that pipe. So far the combination seams to be working very well. Thank you for a very well designed pipe and boat guys :)

Paul

OK, so some boaters would like to have a muffled version of that pipe?

going by looks i'd say it was the AB 15N I was suprised how quiet it was too.

OK, so it was the little nitro pipe?

Andy this little pipe should be on the Fathers day sale also. Hint. :D

Mark

going by looks i'd say it was the AB 15N I was suprised how quiet it was too.

OK, so it was the little nitro pipe?

Andy this little pipe should be on the Fathers day sale also. Hint. :D

Mark
Think we have only 1or 2 in stock, so there will probably be a wait for delivery if I put them on sale. Also this pipe only works with 180 headers, because it is short.

With that said, it's on sale for $26.

Back