• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Old Props for Sale/Trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Jet

Here's an assortment of props that I will never use, but maybe someone here can put to use. They have been sharpened and show signs of being balanced although I have never checked the balance. The diameters may be slightly reduced and it is possible some re-shaping has been done on the leading edges. I do not have any experience with these at all, but I believe they are used on gas OBs. They are all 3/16" shaft and all dimensions are approximate:

34mm (plus or minus) zinc (?), unmarked, "Mystery pitch." May be a C-20 I do not know for certain.

38mm (plus or minus) BeCu, unmarked, "Mystery pitch."

JG Brand F-20 (1.562" dia x 2" pitch).

JG Brand E-20-T (1.562 dia x 2.2" pitch).

JG Brand G-20 (1.625 dia x 2.25 pitch).

I can provide better photos of individual props if anyone is interested.

Make offer of cash or trade. I need a pair of X430 L&R for a twin-motored Micro-Cat that is currently under construction. Aluminum preferred, but BeCu is equally acceptable.

DSCN9875.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back