• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 3.5 WOF Tunnel & Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunk t

[SIZE=small]I’m getting out, my time has become to limited to continue boating. Basically this is everything but a radio and starter, perfect for a friend who wants to get into boating. Though I'd perfer to sell as a set, I may consider parcing out if no one will take the whole set. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]$450 for everything.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]e-mail me @ [email protected], I'm not in the habbit of checking PMs[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]For sale will be...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Hull[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]29” J.D. WoF Tunnel[/SIZE][SIZE=small]. Hull is in great shape very straight and true, never run aground nor crashed into another boat. The radio box is set-up to run srandard size servos.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Engines[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]3.5 K & B #8906 (12mm crank) o/b featuring: new bearings, gold carb, exhaust port timing raised to 180-degree, re-shimmed head (2-3 gal run through it)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]3.5 K & B #8907 (13MM crank) o/b featuring: This is a NEW engine which has been torn down, cleaned, measured and exhaust port timing raised to 180-degrees (new bearings included, not installed)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Pipes[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]Irwin short pipe[/SIZE][SIZE=small] with copper header. This pipe is for use with the #8906, has stinger reducer installed[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]HBT Silver Bullet pipe[/SIZE][SIZE=small] with header. This is NEW and for use with the #8907 engine[/SIZE]

[SIZE=small]Extras[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=small]Hughey prop pitch gauge this is an older gauge with box and instructions from the late 70s or early 80s.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Assorted props[/SIZE][SIZE=small] including a priather 215 (unfinished) Octura x440 (polished/balanced), x442 (unfinished) x640 (unfinished)[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]K & B foot two lower units (1 used, 1 new) each cut to accommodate a header & pipe.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Field box with assorted items[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=small]Assorted K & B engine parts including head shims, extra head button, gaskets etc[/SIZE]
[SIZE=small]images attached and I have more images I could forward.[/SIZE]

IMG_7186.JPG

IMG_7187.JPG

IMG_7188.JPG

IMG_7191.JPG

JD wof 29-in view-c.JPG

This week I will be listing this sale on forums and venues outside of INTLWATERS. I will keep this listing active for the Intlwaters community until my boating stuff sells.

ct

are you selling the engines separately from the boat? I am interested in all your k&b engines and tunepipes.How much would you sell the engines and parts for? thanks.

Latest posts

Back