• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Octura and Prather props for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David my paypal account keeps telling me there is no paypal account under that name will try again later

David my paypal account keeps telling me there is no paypal account under that name will try again later
you have to cancel the last dot [email protected].

without works perfect
Frank,

When I was looking at the X440/3 prop last night, I noticed that one of the blades has a small nick about halfway up on the leading edge. I can try to take a pic tonight and post it tomorrow if you want. Or, I can go ahead and send it to you. If you don't want it just send it back and I could refund your money.

Let me know,

David

No problem, when is possible to prepair with anvil (i have)

you can send

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi David,could i grab No. 8 the sharpened x646 as well please i missed it the other day and just saw it so i will put the $18 into your acount

thanks Peter Bird

Hi David,could i grab No. 8 the sharpened x646 as well please i missed it the other day and just saw it so i will put the $18 into your acount

thanks Peter Bird
Peter,

Yes, I saw that this morning. I will get it shipped out within a couple of days. Your other prop shipped on this past Saturday.

Thanks,

David

Back