Nova mixture control

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jerry,

Yup, those were the days. 6 cylinder Quincy Looper on alky and a 14 1/2 ft Enthrope hull, = 105 mph + testing I was in the back tuning carbs and my brother driving on Kilowatt lake in Kalamazoo. Always addicted to adrenaline and never out grow it. Great memories!!!!

John

Dr Gary Will you speak to Ron Shaw about any problem with mixture remote
default_rolleyes.gif
He will be answer ???

Last edited by a moderator:
CMB needles suck too..... My opinion anyways.
I agree with you. That is why I carry Bob Violet needles in stock.

Stu
What is the main problem with the CMB needle? Seems to flow and react nicely on the flow meter......
I went through 5 valves at one race. After each run, valve fluctuated on the flow meter and would not hold a constant reading. Next morning, I bought all the valves that Bob Violet had in stock.

Stu

Doc,

I run the carb mounted Nova needle on my 46 with no problems at all. Like Anthony mentioned earlier, a drop of oil or a little vasoline on the oring helps it to turn easily.

CMB needles suck too..... My opinion anyways.
I agree with you. That is why I carry Bob Violet needles in stock.

Stu
What is the main problem with the CMB needle? Seems to flow and react nicely on the flow meter......
I went through 5 valves at one race. After each run, valve fluctuated on the flow meter and would not hold a constant reading. Next morning, I bought all the valves that Bob Violet had in stock.

Stu
ok thanks

Back