NORTHERN LIGHTS OPEN - July 6 & 7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now all you have to do with the clock is get rid of that roll of wire and go with a remote. Less things for racers to trip over. Good luck with your race.
Would be nice to get rid of the wire fur shur but plugged into the laptop we can switch to a 1 minute mill time for the FE boys.

Now if we could only fingure out how to do that with a remote. :wacko:

Hope to see ya if you can spare some time, even just come and say hi, it really is a beautiful facility... :)

ps: thanks again for donating your buoys to our club, we were getting low, not any more!

Last edited by a moderator:
Raffle items going in the mail tomorrow. Sounds like you guys will have another great race. The new race site sounds awesome! Might have to get up that way maybe next year.

Dick Tyndall
Again Dick, thanks again for your continued support of our event, it's people like you that make this hooby what it is.

I'm sure Pris would love a little Canadian getaway, no? Beautiful park in S. Ontario's wine region, Niagara Falls, downtown Toronto... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be in the are on Saturday and would like to take in some of the event for a few hours. Do you have a schedule of events for the day?

Shaping up nicely with 80 boats registered and 2 weeks to go!

Our "Oneida Cup" is awarded to the contestant who scores the most points with two boats, last year it was Dale Brobst with his LSG Mono and Sport Hydro.

Who's it gonna be this year? :rolleyes:

Oneida_Cup_026.jpg

Hey Chris.

We will do as many rounds as time permits. We hope to get 5 rounds in if all goes well.

I'll kick your butt in any class you want. lol. I'm running Gas Cat, Gas Sport Hydro, Thunderboat, Open Cat and Open Hydro. Take your pick buddy. Bahahahaha!!!

Hope to get the twin running right before the race. Weather is hampering testing. Even need to test the Volter aka Zap DSC03193.JPG

Back