NO Name post..........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI- Tom didn't remove it, I did and that was after your barrage of F bombs in your reply post that I pulled first.
So what you're telling me is this.

You let it all go until someone like me had an outburst, and then you pull it.

I see now how this website and your moderation works.

I bet you had a nice grin going with your two buddies Mr Glow Plug Boy and Joe Hick.

Take me off this website and dont ever let me come back.

I feel sorry for the rest of everyone else here.

sitting back eating popcorn...............................................

who needs a TV!

Grim

This place seems to be getting a little mean to anybody that is not known
ive been on this forum for quite a few years now. Its always been the same....if you aint in the clique, you aint nothin around here.

I do find it quite entertaining when noobs get some authority and let it go to their head :rolleyes:

If your refering to me, Rigged...you don't need authority to speak truth...it packs its own authority.

I would have used your real name but i dont see it.

If your refering to me, Rigged...you don't need authority to speak truth...it packs its own authority.
I would have used your real name but i dont see it.

actually... you arent a moderator, so NO, i wasnt talking to you...and my name, AND impba number is right in my sig.

You may want to actually read posts before replying to them?

OOPS sorry about that "SPORTS"

Glad you stepped in and showed your colors.

I'll add a tally.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI- Tom didn't remove it, I did and that was after your barrage of F bombs in your reply post that I pulled first.
So what you're telling me is this.

You let it all go until someone like me had an outburst, and then you pull it.

I see now how this website and your moderation works.

I bet you had a nice grin going with your two buddies Mr Glow Plug Boy and Joe Hick.

Take me off this website and dont ever let me come back.

I feel sorry for the rest of everyone else here.
Think what you like, I don't really care at this point. I was actually in the process of pulling Joe W's post when you let loose with all the F bombs so yours went first, if you don't like that then that's just too bad...........

OOPS sorry about that "SPORTS"
Glad you stepped in and showed your colors.

my colors? I came in here agreeing with you. So tell me..what are my colors?

Before making a complete idiot out of yourself and trying to insult me.. PLEASE, PLEASE actually open your eyes and read, cause you still cant seem to do that?

ive been on this forum for quite a few years now. Its always been the same....if you aint in the clique, you aint nothin around here.
Well I find it quite entertaining how you can keep the crap stirred up on two different sites at one time Will, you are rather talented............

Got news for ya too, the cliques you speak of are just as pervasive on the other site that you like to stir the pot on as well as anywhere else you go when it comes to sites like these. If you think otherwise you are only fooling yourself........

Tom made it quite clear that the cursing will not be tolerated. People having a debate, even hotly contested, is one thing but completely losing it and posting F bomb laden tirades will not be tolerated from anyone.

Guess it's time to close yet another thread. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back