New Twin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bottom line is that is a beautiful boat and who the hell cares where it came from! As if the people complaining have a patent on these things! I would love the opportunity to see it run!!!!

Paul,

Sorry for my unwarranted comment. Your new ride looks good. Thought about it today a little and the thing that kept coming to mind was......It's ALL good.

What I'm really envious of are the two Camillo's. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a pair of those bad boys.

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul, Sorry for my unwarranted comment. Your new ride looks good. Thought about it today a little and the thing that kept coming to mind was......It's ALL good. What I'm really envious of are the two Camillo's. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a pair of those bad boys. Regards!
Here you go http://www.evolutionracing.se/index.php?cPath=1_3_25&sort=3a&page=3&osCsid=9e772dcd610e45cd45ef82b0e11f6f6d

P/L only $335 each less shipping.

David
More interested in the crank with caged needles.

Paul, Sorry for my unwarranted comment. Your new ride looks good. Thought about it today a little and the thing that kept coming to mind was......It's ALL good. What I'm really envious of are the two Camillo's. I'd LOVE to get my hands on a pair of those bad boys. Regards!
Here you go http://www.evolution...5ef82b0e11f6f6d

David
More interested in the crank with caged needles.
I'm a little worried about them holding up. I remember the K90 issues.

Here you go http://www.evolution...5ef82b0e11f6f6d

David
holy crap! and everybody thought $200 for a p/s in the usa was bad! :( .PS,stop pissing and moning about these dam toy boats and just have some dam fun already! LONG LIVE NITRO!! :D

I'll have to call Stu and see if thy will sell just the bearings.

Wonder if thy are special or just off the shelf cages?

David

good for you Mr Stirton happy testing.. as far as me going there it would be nice but you want some competition the best twins are here in the USA come get some... nice boat by the way ;-)
Julian, Mr. Stirton already ran in your backyard. Jackson Tn internats.

Nice boat Paul AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE . These guys rock a bunch were at the 04 05 Nats . Your not having fun until you have partied with the boys from down under.... Come to Hobart guys I will buy the first round Mikey

Nice boat Paul AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE . These guys rock a bunch were at the 04 05 Nats . Your not having fun until you have partied with the boys from down under.... Come to Hobart guys I will buy the first round Mikey
And if they do, bring TD, Aaron, David Moyle, Greg, hell, the entire crew!!! Ill make the trip just to meet the gents!!

Still remember some headaches the next morning from that trip had a blast.

Plan on coming to Hobart next year.

Maybe I will have my JAG3 ready buy then. If not will just bring one of my other twins.

Maybe I will have my JAG3 ready buy then. If not will just bring one of my other twins.

I have seem the Tapains for a while..........Don't know the builder but do know it is a AUSSIE built boat. Paul, Grub Bill,Ian.Phil, Winky........And a Few Others were the class showman at the 04 Nats.

The Edition motors will run Fine...........Have seen a set of 101's with that mod Running. The 90's will be Good. Nice boat, Good luck with it......And keep us posted,may have to get a set of 101 done like that too....

I have seem the Tapains for a while..........Don't know the builder but do know it is a AUSSIE built boat. Paul, Grub Bill,Ian.Phil, Winky........And a Few Others were the class showman at the 04 Nats.

The Edition motors will run Fine...........Have seen a set of 101's with that mod Running. The 90's will be Good. Nice boat, Good luck with it......And keep us posted,may have to get a set of 101 done like that too....
Paul Osmond is the Builder/ Designer i think

ozzy 2

Correct me if im wrong

Greg
no corrections needed coz yo be right greg

Back