new styl sump tank by irwin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james irwin

HEY CARL . GLAD YOU LIKE THE NEW SUMP TANK . DONT FORGET NOW ,YOU CAN ALSO USE THEM AS AN ONBOARD OILER FOR THE OL FLEXY . GOD BLESS

HEY CARL . GLAD YOU LIKE THE NEW SUMP TANK . DONT FORGET NOW ,YOU CAN ALSO USE THEM AS AN ONBOARD OILER FOR THE OL FLEXY . GOD BLESS

Any chance of a photo of one and the price of it?
Thought I'd chime in here and help out my buddy Jim and post a picture of his little sump tank.

After all, he did send it to me n/c.

Measurements; Tank part is 1.770 long x 1.250 wide at the nipple end.

Hope it posts.

Jack

The tank is small and fits well under the cowling. What is the part number & price?

Thanks,

-Carl,

The tank is small and fits well under the cowling. What is the part number & price?

Thanks,

-Carl,

CARL, NO PART # JUST A PLAIN OL SUMP TANK . WE NOW HAVE 2,000 ON HAND .

PRICE $4.00 EACH

works great as a header tank in the Ts2

i built my tank with a header but after having fuel surge problems

i added one of jims tanks

Great job jim

p.s when will your pipes be avalible

GREG , THEY ARE READY NOW . PRICE 15/21/45/ $85.00 FOR THE COMPLETE KIT . YOU NEED NOT BUY ANYTHING FOR THIS ONE , ( WHY PURCHASE A DUPLICATE? WHEN YOU CAN PURCHASE THE ORIGINALE, AND THE BEST . GOD BLESS

Thought I'd chime in here and help out my buddy Jim and post a picture of his little sump tank.

Hope it posts.

Jack

Jack,

Did you get the photo by chance? Or anyone else?

John

He Jim

Let me know if you need help with posting pictures. You can always send them to me and I will post them in my album.

Ronald.

john,

i have two of them i got them when jim was at the cmb tunnel champ. this past year. if nothing else i can send one down with bobby next sat to let you look at it. i got to work so i will not be able to make it down there on the 28.

allen

john,

i have two of them i got them when jim was at the cmb tunnel champ. this past year. if nothing else i can send one down with bobby next sat to let you look at it. i got to work so i will not be able to make it down there on the 28.

allen

Great idea. Please do that as I have something in mind and want to see if it will work. Thanks!

john,

allen

Great idea. Please do that as I have something in mind and want to see if it will work. Thanks!
HEY JHON, CARL IS RIGHT , I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO [OST A PIC, TRIED FOR AN HR , SAID TO HELL WITH IT , GIVE ME YOUR ADDERRES AND I WILL SEND YOU ONE , FREE OF CHARGE , GOD BLESS

john,

allen

HEY JHON, CARL IS RIGHT , I CANT REMEMBER HOW TO [OST A PIC, TRIED FOR AN HR , SAID TO HELL WITH IT , GIVE ME YOUR ADDERRES AND I WILL SEND YOU ONE , FREE OF CHARGE , GOD BLESS
CANT SPELL ALSO, TO OLD I GUESS

Hope it posts.

Jack

Jack,

Did you get the photo by chance? Or anyone else?

John
No dice John. I sent the picture to Jim and he could not get it to post either. I can Email it to any one that wants it. It's a nifty little tank.

Back