New Scale boat!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Hahn

Does anyone else do other boats??

here's a scale boat that will really make waves.............not!

With full lights and sound should be a real runner!!

The box top said for modelers 12 yrs and up

I'd like to see a 12 year old build this!!

Started as a box of sticks!!

myrtle cory.JPGmyrtle cory2.JPG

Yea Mike. HOBART BOUND MAN! ...

I dont need no stinken turn fin.... I crash just fine without em........... :p :D

Grim

I built this Billing Boats classic runabout for a product review a few years back. It was sitting on our fire place mantle until a month ago when I decided to upgrade the power system. Took out the 05 brushed can motor and installed a spare brushless motor and a 3S pack. Borrowed the 2 dolls from the doll house we have for our granddaughters when they visit and used velcro material to attach them to the bench seat.

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
I built this Billing Boats classic runabout for a product review a few years back. It was sitting on our fire place mantle until a month ago when I decided to upgrade the power system. Took out the 05 brushed can motor and installed a spare brushless motor and a 3S pack. Borrowed the 2 dolls from the doll house we have for our granddaughters when they visit and used velcro material to attach them to the bench seat.

JD
And when the grandaughters found out that their PaPa took their dolls he replaced them with.......................?

Dick Tyndall

JD
that's cool!!! a billings kit?? and they say I'm twisted.....you have to not be right to build a billings........

nice job!

gh

Latest posts

Back