new rb concept .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbrando

where in the USA can i find a dealer for the new rb concept .21 marine engine, i think it's called the "c9". any help would be appreciated.

where in the USA can i find a dealer for the new rb concept .21 marine engine, i think it's called the "c9". any help would be appreciated.
Check with Robert at Ashford Hobby, I have purchased RB c5 stuff from him , he had in stock and is a RB Concepts dealer, ashfordhobby.com . Also Rick Brake at RB mods may know sources.

Randy Premo

Check with Robert at Ashford Hobby, I have purchased RB c5 stuff from him , he had in stock and is a RB Concepts dealer, ashfordhobby.com . Also Rick Brake at RB mods may know sources.

Randy Premo
amainhobbies.com is a dealer for RBConcept also. Richard D

hi, give my buddy "pete" a call at 718-441-7999. or talk to "richie" at brooklnhobbies.com. they are dealers for rb and tell them "kramer" sent you. no i do not have enough time to

explain the nick name. mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back