New Project! My 36 Inch Sprint Cat With OS MAX 90!?!?!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Miller

I need a little help here! I just picked up a OS Max 90 In awesome shape!! I am planning on putting it in a 36 inch sprint cat!!! I need help on what props I should try to use??? I am sure I will have more questions to ask as I start working on it! Should be fun!!!!

I was going to get rid of my nitro stuff and try to go gas..........the sprint cat hull is pretty much ready to go minus a motor. I picked up the os with header and pipe shipped for 90 bucks! I hope it is worth it!! I am still looking for a nice gasser though!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a little help here! I just picked up a OS Max 90 In awesome shape!! I am planning on putting it in a 36 inch sprint cat!!! I need help on what props I should try to use??? I am sure I will have more questions to ask as I start working on it! Should be fun!!!!I was going to get rid of my nitro stuff and try to go gas..........the sprint cat hull is pretty much ready to go minus a motor. I picked up the os with header and pipe shipped for 90 bucks! I hope it is worth it!! I am still looking for a nice gasser though!!!!
is that a side port .90 ?

I need a little help here! I just picked up a OS Max 90 In awesome shape!! I am planning on putting it in a 36 inch sprint cat!!! I need help on what props I should try to use??? I am sure I will have more questions to ask as I start working on it! Should be fun!!!!I was going to get rid of my nitro stuff and try to go gas..........the sprint cat hull is pretty much ready to go minus a motor. I picked up the os with header and pipe shipped for 90 bucks! I hope it is worth it!! I am still looking for a nice gasser though!!!!
is that a side port .90 ?
Yea it is the side port 90. The gut I got it from said that the header and the pipe was os also? Not really sure on that?

Randy, the 36 inch cat is a 45-80 size hull, if you put a 90 in it hold on. :D Props, try X 470 or a P-260. Have fun. B) B)

Randy, the 36 inch cat is a 45-80 size hull, if you put a 90 in it hold on. :D Props, try X 470 or a P-260. Have fun. B) B)
Should be a fast boat.. just get the CG right. If you can turn a X470 (70mm, 3.86" pitch)... id try a 2714/2 (70mm, 3.86" pitch), or a cupped 2616/2 (66mm, 4.25" pitch).

im putting a fullmod zenoah in the same boat (SAW boat) :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back