New NR-46 Carbon Salisbury Power Pipe !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are theNr 46 ob pipes ready for purchase or do we pay to have them built ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Shane,

The Pipes are ready for production.

When asked to create a pipe for the .46, to make it worthwhile with all of the design, mould creation and testing,

There was a min of 20 pipes to be ordered and paid for before production.

There has now been 5 pipes ordered and paid for leaving 15 pipes to be ordered and paid for.

If for some reason the min of 20 pipes is not reached for the initial production run, then ALL orders paid will be refunded in FULL.

After the 20 pipe initial production run, they will be added to the site and available for individual order.

I am sure it has just been a case that people wanted to see one running before ordering.

Cheers

Jeremy

NR46-OB pipes are :

Unmuffled - $140.00 AUD (approx $150.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Muffled - $160.00 AUD (approx $173.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Postage to the US $24.00 AUD (approx $26.00 US as per paypal conversion)

Cheers

Jeremy

Both pipes are identical internally.

They will both work the same.

The muffler was designed not to impede performance.

Just to bring the DB's it down a bit :)

Hi Greg R,

Each pipe is hand made, The carbon fiber itself is quite expensive, also I was REQUESTED to make a new pipe for the .46 OB,

If I sold thousands of the pipes and I had a cookie cutter machine that would make thousands at a time............ They would probably be a lot cheaper.

As it is, that is not the case.

Initially I quoted the price of the UNMUFFLED version to be $160.00. In talks with Dion and the proviso that there would be a min order of 20 to even start to pay for making the moulds, design, carbon, resin, etc, etc. I agreed to make the unmuffled $140.00 AUD and the Muffled $160.00. AUD.

Those that saw the value in the pipe then put their interest in at those prices.

Most have already ordered and paid showing that the INTLW community are upstanding and honour their word.

Thanks heaps to you all.

I will also honour my word that if the min order is not met EVERYONE will receive a full refund.

Which at this point, we are almost there so I don't see it being an issue.

I would love for the new Mercedes AMG to be a lot cheaper than it is, but I doubt that will happen, so I am reserved to the fact that I will never own one.

Have your previous SPP pipes not lived up to their reputation ?

OUTBOARD VERSION

Thanks for posting the Video Ron, It looks like you had a lot of fun testing :)

Video is in the outboard section of the forum.

Total of orders so far;

Wayne x 2

Dion x 2

Ron x 5

Mike x 1

James x 2

Greg x 1

That makes 13 pipes ordered and paid for.

7 more to go and I can get these underway.

Cheers all

Last edited by a moderator:
Back