New NR-46 Carbon Salisbury Power Pipe !

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy Wooster

New NR-46 pipes are now available.

Specifically designed to suit the Nova Rossi .46 engine. (Outboard pipe to follow soon :)

Pipes are available Un-muffled $120.00 AUD and Muffled $140.00 AUD plus postage.

Orders can be placed via [email protected]

nr-46.jpg

Eric,

Ian will be running the pipe as soon as he gets a chance and will let me know length range etc.

Gary,

The new muffled pipes are as shown below, this makes production a little easier and reduces the DB's a bit more too.

nr-46m.jpg

Thanks Ian. I was hoping for a little shorter length on the wrap around.

Eric
Eric, the pipe has a short parallel section at the header end which makes it easier to keep the silicone on, this section can be trimmed or removed to run the pipe shorter if you want. The front cone of this pipe is a little shorter than the Novarossi pipe. The best power should be in the range I mentioned tho.

Thanks Ian,

Great to hear you had a chance to get out on the water.

And thanks for designing the pipe :)

Cheers,

Jeremy

Any word on the outboard version yet?

Been waiting to hear how theyre performing on the Nova's!

- Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Aaron has both prototypes (muffled and unmuffled) for testing, I heard he had some engine trouble when he went to test the pipes.

I am sure it won't be too long now. I would assume though that the outboard should yeild the same results as the inboard as the only difference is that it is "Bent" :)

Cheers,

Jeremy

Almost afraid to ask what those letters stand for!!!.... ;) Congrats Ian on your wins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Fantastic news for the .46 outboarders out there !!!

Ron Shaw just spent the weekend race/testing the NR46-OB at the Atlanta Spring Nationals.

Sounds like it all went really well !!

Thanks Ron for the testing, I look forward to seeing more videos! I hope you took out a few races in the process :)

Thanks Ian for your help and Dion who got it all started for you all, Thanks Wayne also for your patience :)

5 pipes have so far been ordered and paid for, Just 15 more to go to start production.

Orders can be placed via [email protected] payment via paypal account [email protected]

These pipes should see a few speed records tumble :)

Cheers all

Jeremy

Back