New Main Page!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

I am finally starting work on the new main page for intlwaters.com The holdup has been trying to learn how to integrate a Yabb announcement board for the news script. I think this will be cool! I only have about an hour each nite to work on it so it might take a while. You will be seeing the page in various stages of construction. please use the comments feature to tell me what you guys like/don't like. I'm starting to get everything back together.... but it is a huge project! Thanks for sticking with me. If anyone wants to help with the webpage drop me an email. I have been a lot smarter setting up the new server to make it easy for someone to help out if possible.

Thanks,

Tom Moorehouse

I think the link to the forum should be a little bigger. Maybe some type of eye catching graphics with the number of users. Maybe with the latest hot topic. The forum is a big part of Intl. Waters and should be advertised.

-MikeP

yep aggree... that is all in the plans! woth yabb and php and some personal help from the developers I now know how to d it.... hold on a few more days it should be there!

thanks for the ideas mike..... keep then comming!

Latest posts

Back