• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Job for Props-4-U Daytime Career

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with this transition. I found it interesting about you keeping your shop simple . I have a pretty good idea that it's not that Craftsman sander that made my props that I got from you work so good , It was the guy guy holding the prop when the sparks started to fly ! Thanks Again for the great props

Troy

Troy,

Believe it or not I don't use the belt sander much at all.

The 6" grinder is the main tool in my shop. I know it is

tedious grinding everything by hand, but that is the way

I learned. The new job is going very well, just not a lot of

time anymore.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Take the time and enjoy yourself while you still can. I think that Brian Blazer finally realized that and is taking a break from making his kits.

I'm now officially retired so now I can spend more time at the lakes and be able to hit more races this year,

Wow - I guess I need to get out more
default_rolleyes.gif

Mark, as everyone here has already stated- THANK YOU
default_cool.png

Good Luck on the new venture .

You have spoiled all of us with AMAZING customer service, Quality product / speedy shipping and willingness to work with every customer to the degree you do. Just gotta plan the prop orders a little further out now
default_tongue.png

Andy

Andy,

You are right on with the planning part. New job has some new time constraints that I am

still trying to adjust to the new schedule. I know that I will not have the time like I used to?

The airport job was flexible when you had top pick of schedules. New job is 47 miles away

and I spend two hours a day in my van again just like I did when I was doing HVAC work

ten years ago. Our ice is melting and I hope to run some new pipes this weekend.

Enjoy The Spring,

Mark Sholund

Did you do commercial or residential ? I did it for a while here in Fl , being 5ft 5, I did ALL the attic work
default_sleep.png

I hear ya on the miles , I work for DISH now and our area is insane huge , I have had many 100+ mile days between 5/6 jobs.

Marty,

Let me know how they worked when you get them tested. I have a few new ideas

for you fellas in Iowa to try. I tried to give you a little sample of diameter changes

In this last order.

Stay In Touch,

Mark Sholund

Back