• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Eagle SGX Twin 80 for sale - Engines sold

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudi Arnesen

I have a near brand new Eagle SGX twin 67/80 boat set up with 2 CMB 80 (I purchased the engines from Don Ferrette). The boat is absolutely in 110% condition. It has been on the water 10 min as I experienced some problems with one needle today. I am located in Norway and we don’t race twin class. I need to focus on the boats I use for competition and the twin has been sitting on the shelf for a long time. I have lost interest in twin and like to get rid of it. I won’t sell it if I don’t get a reasonable offer for the boat. The boat is 100% complete. All you need is a pair of propeller and a Futaba receiver. The boat is set up with the state of the art equipment. The radio compartment holds’ only Futaba BLS servos. The engines are in great condition and were rebuilt with new bearings some time ago. The pipes are CMB fat belly. All hardware is CMD. With the boat come 2 new in bag piston and sleeve kit as back up. I will also throw in 2 head buttons. I will also put into the deal a pair of Kalistrov 80 pipes (delivered by Alan Hobbs as well as a pair back up headers. The headers are used, the pipes are brand new.

Now I am looking for somebody to make me an offer. I will ship worldwide if you pay shipping.

IMG-20130929-00455.jpgIMG-20130929-00446.jpgIMG-20130929-00447.jpgIMG-20130929-00448.jpgIMG-20130929-00449.jpgIMG-20130929-00450.jpg

IMG-20130929-00451.jpgIMG-20130929-00452.jpgIMG-20130929-00453.jpg

IMG-20130929-00454.jpgIMG-20130929-00456.jpgtwin bak.jpg

twin i fartaJPG.jpgtwin i ro.jpgtwin på brygga.jpgtwin på vannet bakfra.jpgtwin på vannet fra siden.jpgtwin bak.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had several PM with request for splitting.

If you want engine, boat, pipe or something, please replay here in this topic and if lucky there will be so many wanting different items that I can easily split,

You could save everyone's time and put a price on the boat. Especially if you want TOP DOLLAR! Lol

You could save everyone's time and put a price on the boat. Especially if you want TOP DOLLAR! Lol
Danny,

Dude you don't have to be so abrasive, it is a TWIN that means it is going to be expensive, I know I own a twin myself. You are fairly new at this I see tread lightly buddy.

Beau
Actually, Danny has been in this for a very long time....he just took a 12 year hiatus....lol

WOW. at least I don't delete what I said. And I wasn't wrong. He gave a price and it solved the back and forth. This isn't eBAY is it? But you come in here acting like you know me from a profile on this site? You don't know anything about me. Hopefully we will meet at a race someday introduce ourselves and just laugh it off. LETS RACE!

What is the reason for low interest? Is the price to high or is it simply nobody needs a twin?

I can trade for other boat engines etc.

I purchased a new 67/80 SG Twin about a year ago for $800.00 with hardware plus shipping cost for roughly a total cost of $875.00. The price split up is high or for that matter the complete boat.

Latest posts

Back