NEW CF LOWER ???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

james irwin

HEY GUYS , I JUST ID READ THE POST ABOUT MY NEW LOWER UNIT. #1 HEAT , YES ABOUT 20 DGREES HOTER #2 TOUGH ? YOU BET THEY ARE , #3WE HAVE HAD ONLY ONE COMPLAINT, ( THIS GUY INSISTED ON RUNNINGTHE CABLE WITH GREASE. IT DONT WORK IN ANY UNIT ).. ) WE GAVE HIM A NEW ONE. HE HAS BEEN OK . HE NOW SWEARS BY MY LUBE . A PINT OF STP OIL TREATMANT , TO A QT. OF TRANS FLUID. IF YOU WANT ONE CALL ME AT 1-747-4190 GOD BLESS. HEY JACK G. YOU TELL THEM WHERE I HAVE BEEN . OK. MAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU .TOO FEEL GOOD / AND HSVRE YOUR EYE SIGHT .

<_< James, do You make one for a 7.5 also? Do You have a catalog of any type? :p Later!! B)

<_< James, do You make one for a 7.5 also? Do You have a catalog of any type? :p Later!! B)

Hey James better put the right phone number there, that wont get them to you if they call. If I'm not mistaken your number is 765-747-4190.

Buy the way how much is that lower unit through you? I would be interested in a 7.5 unit also if you have one.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
HEY GUYS , I JUST ID READ THE POST ABOUT MY NEW LOWER UNIT. #1 HEAT , YES ABOUT 20 DGREES HOTER #2 TOUGH ? YOU BET THEY ARE , #3WE HAVE HAD ONLY ONE COMPLAINT, ( THIS GUY INSISTED ON RUNNINGTHE CABLE WITH GREASE. IT DONT WORK IN ANY UNIT ).. ) WE GAVE HIM A NEW ONE. HE HAS BEEN OK . HE NOW SWEARS BY MY LUBE . A PINT OF STP OIL TREATMANT , TO A QT. OF TRANS FLUID. IF YOU WANT ONE CALL ME AT 1-747-4190 GOD BLESS. HEY JACK G. YOU TELL THEM WHERE I HAVE BEEN . OK. MAN YOU DONT KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU .TOO FEEL GOOD / AND HSVRE YOUR EYE SIGHT .
Sorry I did'nt catch this sooner Jim.

Jim has been having problems with his back as well as some badly perscribed medicine that was affecting his health. But with our prayers and the help of the lord you'll pull through Jim. Just give Jim a call. He'll fix you right up.

That's correct, Jim's Ph.# is 765 747 4190

Hey James better put the right phone number there, that wont get them to you if they call. If I'm not mistaken your number is 765-747-4190.

Buy the way how much is that lower unit through you? I would be interested in a 7.5 unit also if you have one.

Jason

YOU SAY YOU NEED A 7.5 LOWER ? WHY . THEY ARE HEAVY ,, TOO MUCH INTERNAL DRAG, I THINK YOU ARE GETTING THE IDEA ON WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY , ??? WELL WE JUSST DID SEND ONE TO CARL VAHOUTEN , TO TEST TO SEE IF HIS RESULTS WILL BE THE SAME AS OURS , THATS RIGHT , A 7.5 ON A 3.5 MODIFIED LOWER . WE HAVE THE OLD STYL K&B ON IT , MAN YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MANY RPM,s

Latest posts

Back