• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New - K&B 7.5 Pro Lower Unit Complete

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerry Dunlap

Supporting Member
These lower units are now made out of "Unattainium." New stub shaft, flex shaft(custom greased by JD with Grim Racer Speed Grease
default_rolleyes.gif
), and the halves.

If you could purchase one of these items from MECOA, which you cannot, the price is $88.90. For just $95(includes USPS Priority in the U.S.), you could be the proud owner of this lower unit.

I don't have a PayPal account, so a check or money order will work just fine.

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry,

I'll take it and send you a check for $95. It's the grease that sealed the deal.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
These lower units are now made out of "Unattainium." New stub shaft, flex shaft(custom greased by JD with Grim Racer Speed Grease
default_rolleyes.gif
), and the halves. SOLD

If you could purchase one of these items from MECOA, which you cannot, the price is $88.90. For just $95(includes USPS Priority in the U.S.), you could be the proud owner of this lower unit.

I don't have a PayPal account, so a check or money order will work just fine.

JD

Back