New Boater Arrrived Today

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Steve and Robin asked me to post this since Steve is still at the hospital and has had no sleep. Robin gave birth to a healthy baby boy this morning at 2:02. Both are doing fine, probably better than Steve. Robin says she hopes to be home tomorrow. If anyone wishes to contact Steve and Robin, their phone number is 519-666-1994.

Congradulations Robin and Steve

Jerry and I will have to teach him how to catch those rabbits.

O man.. lets see.. and they named him....Mike!

Kidding..

One call coming there way!

CONGRATS BUDDY!. I was watching some old Power Building video we did for channel 11 last night. (Hot Shot Sprint 3.5). Funny stuff.. I was lauging my you know what off.

Here is to old times and new times.. eh.

I got it... Squeaker!

Grim

Congratulations Robin and Steve. And to Mike, Marg and the rest of the crew. Not many family's as close as the Hallams. Great news!

ps. Mike... I'll take a prop over the traditional cigar. Props for everyone! ;)

RJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to the new parents, Robin and Steve. Ah yes, the sleepless nights, enjoy the little guy, they do grow up fast
biggrin.gif
And to Grandpa Mike, too. We are witnessing a whole new generation of model boaters coming along.
wink.gif

Wallster

Congrats!!! Now the real fun begins!!

Imagine that...a little Squeak
tongue.gif

Enjoy.....you are all blessed with a close family.

Hey Ron. I might be a nice guy but I dont think I'm nice enough to give away props. However, good Cuban cigars might be worth more money than a prop!!!

Mike, I tried to get my name in there but they named him Carter Steven Enneper. Just a little guy at 5 pounds, 9 ounces. We just got back from the hospital and everyone is doing fine. I'm sure a lot of you will see him at the races this year.

I'll pass along everyone's good wishes.

Hey Ron. I might be a nice guy but I dont think I'm nice enough to give away props. However, good Cuban cigars might be worth more money than a prop!!!

Mike, I tried to get my name in there but they named him Carter Steven Enneper. Just a little guy at 5 pounds, 9 ounces. We just got back from the hospital and everyone is doing fine. I'm sure a lot of you will see him at the races this year.

I'll pass along everyone's good wishes.
But Mike, there's a simple solution. As a proud grandpa, you can cover the cubans and charge the props to the Enneper account. Oops, double whammy for you. Sorry... ;)

Ron

Congrats we can always use another good boater. Put a radio in the crib to start him out right.............

Robin and Steve,

Glad to hear that your family is happy and healthy.

Thanks For Sharing Mike,

Mark Sholund

Props-4-U

Latest posts

Back