New 2008 Zenoah Formula One Tunnel Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markjor

This is my latest Boat i have for Sale in Australia , suitable for Inboard Side exhaust zenoah , rear exhaust zenoah or out board zenoah engines

Fibreglass construction and scaled of one of Australias leading Tunnel designs 50 inches long , hull is white gelcoat and comes with new style merc cowling , photos show old cowling

Boats will be $750 Aust plus freight ,

Aussie Boats , 0414658310 or email [email protected]

100_6923.JPG

100_6923.JPG

100_6924.JPG

100_6928.JPG

100_6927.JPG

100_6921.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this boat on the weekend and it is a very nice setup, you should do well with this mark.

regards jamie

This is the first boat out of the mould and will be running today with an omen 260 race engine will let you know how it goes , zenoah outboard will work well

hey markjor lovely boat man.Were do you get the engine cowlings from as I have a KB and would love a set of cowlings.cheers barry

hi, the cowling on the boat is from my old mould and its a bit old , the new cowling will be finished next week and i will post pictures , where do you live it will be small enough to freight over seas , will let you know the price as soon as its made .

The first test run for the boat went well and at 3/4 throttle reached 85 ks, it was very windy and couldnt go flat chat .

I live in MUD ISLAND( UK ) Will those engine cowlings fit a 7.5 KB AND a 13 KB Cheers Barry

This is my latest Boat i have for Sale in Australia , suitable for Inboard Side exhaust zenoah , rear exhaust zenoah or out board zenoah engines
Fibreglass construction and scaled of one of Australias leading Tunnel designs 50 inches long , hull is white gelcoat and comes with new style merc cowling , photos show old cowling

Boats will be $750 Aust plus freight ,

Aussie Boats , 0414658310 or email [email protected]
Hey Buddy, Very nice job, any pictures of the bottom? Please keep us posted with more info, pictures and setups. Do you know what is the freight to Malta?

Thanks

~~~`Winston`~~~ :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back